I have read and agree to the rules outlined below. I give permission for Edison ANGP committee to seek medical attention for my child in the event of an emergency. Should an accident occur or medical treatment be required, I release Edison PTSA and ANGP committee, volunteers, and the facility from any and all liability and agree to assume financial responsibility for any expenses incurred.
The following rules
apply for the 2018 All Night Grad Party:
1. ALCOHOL, TOBACCO, OR OTHER DRUGS ARE PROHIBITED. Parents will be contacted if it is suspected that a student has used any of the above. Parent volunteers and police officers will be present at all times.
2. Students MUST arrive between 11:00PM and 11:45PM. No students will be admitted past this time.
3. Only graduates of the Edison Class of 2017, in good standing, which is at the discretion of the school?s administration and ANGP, with completed forms and payment made prior to the event will be admitted. NO PAYMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED AT THE DOOR UNLESS THIS FORM IS COMPLETED IN FULL AND SUBMITTED WITH THE DOOR PRICE OF $80.
4. No students (including those over 18 years old) will be allowed to leave before 5AM unless prior arrangements have been made or a parent/guardian speaks directly with an ANGP representative. Students are not allowed to return after leaving.
5. Students should dress comfortably and bring a bathing suit and towel for the pool. Lifeguards will be on duty in the pool area. Swimming is optional and involves inherent risk.
6. Students are required to leave all personal items, including purses and backpacks, in the secured baggage area. Students have access to their belongings anytime and are allowed keep their cell phone with them if they wish. Bags may be searched upon entry to the event.
7. Price includes food and all activities; no additional cash is necessary. No-shows are non-refundable.