The following rules apply for the 2019 All Night Grad Party:
1. ALCOHOL, TOBACCO, OR OTHER DRUGS ARE PROHIBITED. Parents will be contacted if it is suspected that a student has used any of the above. Parent volunteers and police officers will be present at all times.
2. Students MUST arrive between 11:00PM and 11:45PM. No students will be admitted past this time. We will attempt to contact all Parent/Guardians of no-shows at the phone number(s) provided by 12:30AM.
3. Only graduates of the Edison Class of 2019, in good standing, which is at the discretion of the school's administration and ANGP, with completed forms and payment made prior to the event will be admitted. NO PAYMENT OR FORMS WILL BE ACCEPTED AT THE DOOR ON THE NIGHT OF THE EVENT.
4. No students (including those over 18 years old) will be allowed to leave before 4:30AM unless prior arrangements have been made or a parent/guardian speaks directly with an ANGP representative. Students are not allowed to return after leaving.
5. Students should dress comfortably and bring a bathing suit and towel for the pool. Lifeguards will be on duty in the pool area. Swimming is optional and involves inherent risk.
6. Students are required to leave all personal items, including purses and backpacks, in the secured baggage area. Students have access to their belongings anytime and are allowed keep their cell phone with them if they wish.
7. Price includes food and all activities; no additional cash is necessary. No-shows are non-refundable.
8. The event is scheduled to end at 4:30AM. If the raffles take a little more time than expected, students may be dismissed closer to 4:45 AM.